Giza Misr Transmission & Distribution is an organization specialized in the supply, installation and commissioning of overhead transmission lines and substations on a turnkey basis and services for utilities and industries including rural electrification and street lighting projects throughout Africa and the Middle East.
Giza Misr Transmission& Distribution offers a complete design, procurement and installation services on EPC basis covering all aspects of transmission & distribution. It maintains its international presence through a large global network of branches, factories & partners, as well as through its professional management, centralized in its headquarters in Egypt.
Giza & Delta are partnership in the OVER HEAD TRANSMISSION LINE BUSINESS UNIT .
Giza & El namaa are partnership in the HV Undergroud Cables BUSINESS UNIT .
Scope Of works of Giza Misr Transmission & Distribution
• Design, engineering, supplying, installation, testing and commissioning of over head transmission lines 500 KV, 220 KV, 66 KV
• Supplying, installation, testing and commissioning of Substations 220 KV, 66 KV
• Supplying, installation, testing and commissioning of Underground cables 66kv, 22kv & Low voltage .
• Design, engineering, manufacture, supply, installation, testing, commissioning and startup of rural ( Farms )distribution systems.
• Design and installation of industrial electrical power distribution systems.
• Street lighting schemes.
• Rural electrification schemes.
• Load flow and short circuits studies.
• Power system relays coordination studies.
• Power systems operation training program.
With a team of experts, highly motivated and dedicated for serving customers' needs in industrial facilities in countries.
The group emloys approximatley 2000 highly trained and developed individuals from skilled techniciens to the highest educated and experienced engenieersin the field.
1. Rebosio- polymers insulators
2. TATA Project – OHTL projects 500 KV